|Scaffolding surrounds Newberry Hall, home of
the The Kelsey Museum of Archaeology, as it undergoes roof renovations.
The original roof is being replaced with the identical shape and color
of slate. Newberry Hall was completed in 1891 by the Students' Christian
Association, which rented it to U-M for classes in 1920. In 1945,
it became the official repository for archaeological collections.
(Photo by Paul Jaronski, U-M Photo Services)