CUPA-HR honors U-M innovations
The College and University Professional Association for Human Resources (CUPA-HR) has awarded the 2008 SunGard Higher Education Innovation Award to the U-M Student Temporary Employment Project Team.
CUPA-HR presented the honor Oct. 13 at the National Higher Education Human Resources Awards in St. Louis, Mo. The award, created in 2007 and sponsored by SunGard Higher Education, recognizes demonstrated innovations that advance the human resource profession.
The team members are:
• Ann Tuttle (team leader), enterprise resource planning business systems analyst senior, Michigan Administrative Information Services (MAIS)
• Judy Aldrich, product manager, MAIS
• Radha Dhandapani, programmer, MAIS
• Karl Dietrich, business systems analyst, MAIS
• Susan Frierson, assistant director for student employment, Office of Financial Aid
• Kris Crawford, director, Human Resource Records and Information Services (HRRIS)
• Elaine Kinloch, business systems analyst, Office of Financial Aid
• Doug Levy, associate director, Office of Financial Aid
• Katie McCollum, business systems analyst, HR Recruiting & Employment Services
• Jane Miller, project manager, Staff HR Services
• Elaine Nowak, product manager, MAIS
A local presentation took place Nov. 19 at the MAIS Connection Conference at the Michigan League. The U-M team was awarded a $3,000 scholarship from SunGard Higher Education, which will go to the "America Reads" program to support student salary and operational expenses.