- Sign up for an account using a username and password. Requests normally will receive a response within 24 hours.
- After your account has been approved, return to the front page and select "Submit Events" under the main menu. Items in red are required for Web and print publication.
- Submissions will be reviewed and validated daily by Record editors and the submitter will be contacted if further information or clarification is needed.
- Once the editors have reviewed and approved items, they immediately will be posted to the site.
Additional information about submissions
- A University unit must sponsor all events if they are to be considered for publication. Events held on campus that are not sponsored by or affiliated with the University will not be accepted.
- Submissions must include a contact phone number and e-mail address
for the public to get more information.
- The Record editors reserve the right to edit all submissions for style and length.
- For more information or assistance with signing up on the site or submitting an event, contact the Record office at (734) 764-7260 or firstname.lastname@example.org.