U-M bus service for Big Chill at the Big House
Students, faculty and staff planning to attend the Big Chill at the Big House hockey game against Michigan State on Saturday are advised of the following U-M bus service:
Bus service will be available from North Campus to Central Campus Transit Center (same as home football Saturdays).
• Additional buses will serve the Bursley-Baits route.
• Service frequency: every 15 minutes or less.
Big Chill Shuttle service will be available from Central Campus to South Campus.
• Pre-game service starts at 1:30 p.m. (until after the opening 3 p.m. face-off).
• Bus signs will read "M GO BLUE M."
• Bus stops: Thompson Street Parking Structure (Division Street side), Central Campus Transit Center (C.C. Little side of North University Avenue), Hill Street Parking Structure (north side of Hill adjacent to parking structure), South Campus drop-off at Administrative Services Building (south side of Hoover Street).
• Service frequency: every 10 minutes or less.
• Buses will be ready at end of game at the Administrative Services Building on Hoover Street.
• Service will continue to Central Campus bus stops until fans are gone from South Campus.
• To get to North Campus from the CCTC, board a Bursley-Baits bus.