Six employees win $500 prizes for participating in healthy programs
MHealthy recently announced the winners of its November Grand Prize Drawing.
• Maria Bonn, University Library.
• Jacqueline Carpenter, Information and Technology Services.
• Chrisanta Grzadzinski, C.S. Mott Children's Hospital.
• Julia Huang, Transplant Center.
• Katy Mattingly, Division of Student Affairs.
• Deborah Skoll, UM-Dearborn Office of Academic Affairs.
"I take the spinning classes offered by MHealthy and was so excited when I found out I won. What an unexpected bonus," says Bonn, associate university librarian for publishing. "I plan to use a portion of the prize to pay for more exercise classes."
Benefits-eligible faculty and staff who signed up and participated in an eligible MHealthy program between July and October 2012 were entered into the drawing. Six employees were randomly selected to win $500 prizes.
The next Grand Prize Drawing will be in April 2013 for people who complete the annual MHealthy Rewards health questionnaire. Look for more information in January.
Learn more about MHealthy programs and services at www.mhealthy.umich.edu.