The University of MichiganNews & Information services
The University Record¤onine
search Updated: 10:15 a.m. EDT -- 01 October 2002  
   
front

accolades

news briefs

events

UM employment


obituaries
police beat
regents round-up
research reporter
letters



archives

Advertise with Record

contact us

contact us
Barrows donates art to U-M

Claes Oldenburg’s “Doll’s House” (1963) is one of more than 150 works of art donated by Herbert Barrows to the U-M Museum of Art in 2000. After Barrows died Aug. 29, the museum received another 53 works of art from his estate (see Obituaries). Other works donated by Barrows include Ernst Kirchner’s “Two Women,” Albert Gleizes’ “Sur le Flat-Iron,” Eric Fischl’s “Shower” and Jean Dubuffet’s “Sourire.”

 

 

More stories:

 


Front Page | Accolades | News Briefs | Events | UM-Employment
Archives | Obituaries | Police beat | Regents Round-up | Research Reporter | Letters | Contact Webmaster

Copyright © 2002 The Regents of the University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, MI 48109 USA 1-734-764-1817